- DMFT+DFT for superconductors, oxides and organic materials
- Electron-phonon interaction and correlations: Fullerides and other molecular solids
- Non-equilibrium dynamics in high-temperature superconductors and other correlated materials
- Orbital Selective Mott physics in iron-based superconductors and its implications on superconductivity
- Inhomogeneous Superconductors: Interfaces, disordered materials, confined geometries
My research activity is dedicated to Strongly Correlated Electronic Systems, from High-Temperature Superconductors and functional oxides to Cold Atoms in optical lattices.
I am the Principal Investigator of a PRIN on the control of the electronic properties of solids by orbital manipulation, which follows the concluded ERC project dedicated to the understanding on high-temperature superconductivity arises as a cure of bad metallic behavior in a wide family of materials ranging from the fullerides to the cuprates, including also the iron-based superconductors
My most recent research lines are: